Monday 10 February 2014

Task 3 - Question 1

How successful if your product compared with your original idea?

The finished product I have now compared to my original idea has been very successful because I expected to use more archive footage rather than gather the decent amount of footage I have that I recorded on my own. When I had my original idea, I thought I would have to use footage that people had gathered off YouTubes themselves because there wasn't enough conventions at the time (There was only the Doki Doki Festival and I was concerned that I hadn't gotten enough footage). But I quickly sorted that problem out by arranging a Cosplay/Photo Shoot meet with the many Cosplay friends I had made at the Doki Doki Festival. they agreed to me using their photo's as part of my coursework and allowed me to put it into my Documentary video that is now on YouTube. If I would have used archive footage in my video and not the footage I have now, then it would have brought my marking down as it wasn't MY footage. This is the weakness of that idea. The strength of the idea would have been that it might have looked more professional and better surroundings.

 The video below is my documentary.


No comments:

Post a Comment