Monday 10 February 2014

Task 3 - Question 4

What are the strengths and weaknesses of your final product?

One strength of my final product is that NO archive footage has been use on the video, it is only my filming and my pictures that are featured. Everything in the video has been filmed and taken by me. Only the background music isn't mine which I have already disclaimed on.

Another strength of my final product is that it I asked a verity of people three questions. I didn't stick to just one person, I asked five different people the same three questions so that it was fair and so that I could get different opinions.

The last strength of my final product would be that it was creative. In between interviews, I put footage of the Doki Doki Festival and pictures that I took at a later date. Then using the pictures and video's to make the documentary seem more happy and also to let the viewer see what sort of environment cosplayers are in and how they dress.


One weakness of my final product would have be that I didn't ask more people. I should have asked more to get more views or opinions on why people cosplay, what they think cosplay is, and if they cosplayed. This would have helped my documentary to be longer.

The second weakness of my final product would be that I could have gathered more footage to prolong the documentary. Allowing me to get more of the surroundings in.

The last weakness of my final product would have to be that the intro needs to be more thought through.

No comments:

Post a Comment